Δευτέρα 5 Αυγούστου 2019

You looked so beautiful…for a moment…I allowed myself to dream…

Feeling,
Something once I did,
Now only fingers roughly sense
Textures coarse and sharp and dense,
Touch is now for grasp and grip
Objects, not to slip.

 Silence,
Silence everywhere,
Heard above the sound of voices
Crowding out the common noises
Remaining only gentle sighing
My heart crying.

Breath,
In and out, in and out
Mechanical movement grating
Its steadiness I'm hating
Body continues when heart has stopped
Though heart still beats.

Crunching dust,
Flavour just a memory
Was there a time when I enjoyed
The taste of food unalloyed
By bitter dust and nothingness,
Upon the tongue?

Dead,
Yet still living
Moving through my life
As though I have not changed
All inside grief unbounded
Lost love lost
Let me cry,

Let me die!






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου